Thursday, November 26

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!!!

Hi !! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving !!! I spent a lovely day with my family and had an awesome dinner and YUMMY desserts and then HAD to go for a walk !!!! We had a great day and it was so warm today ... unusually warm for late fall !!


Last weekend I went to a GREAT Fall retreat put on by my fabulous LSS: Right at Home Scrapbooking !! We all had a great time and stayed quite busy with classes, games and creating. I will post photos from the retreat soon. I managed to finish ONE layout done in-between several classes, and a mini album. Here's a few pics of the layout - I used Basic Grey's Indian Summer papers to highlight these cute pics of Joshie and Lilly playing in the leaves !! TFL !! If you are amongst the BRAVE shoppers tomorrow have fun and grab those great deals !!


IMG_0145_edited


 


IMG_0138_edited



IMG_0139_edited



IMG_0141_edited 



IMG_0142_edited
   
 



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS