Sunday, June 6

Happy Hot and Humid Sunday !!

Happy Sunday !! This is my last day of vaca ..... sooooooooooooooooooo SAD :((( I had a great week - very relaxing !! No destinations, no schedules ... just enjoying time with family and friends !! Some creativity happened - not as much as I had planned ... you know how that goes !!


On a scrappier note ... one of my LO's was spotted and featured on one of my most FAVORITE kit clubs .... Noel Mignon !! PLEASE check out these totally GORGEOUS kits .... full of awesome goodness !!!! June's "Sun-Kissed" kit is full of summery items including lots of really cool embellies !!! Don't hesitate - there are only a few left !!! My LO is featured here... and please check out the blog - the DT is AMAZING !! TFL !! I'm off to enjoy my remaining few hours of vacation !!!! TFL !!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS