Sunday, November 3

Project Life: Week 44

Week 44 ... Farewell to October, Welcome November...the commencement of Holiday planning...the celebration of the changing seasons...the sheer fun of Halloween...and, oh yah, the RED SOX!!

This week has been SO JOYFUL thanks to our Amazing RED SOX team!!! How thankful are we this team has aided in our recovery from the trauma of April's events. My PL page this week is a tribute to the Sox, going from "worst to first" to win the World Series. The impact this has had on our City and our personal spirit has been a blessing. The Parade of Champions was exciting and emotional - the end of the parade at the finish line was defining! Boston Strong for sure!!!


So, this week I used the Becky Higgins "Just Add Color" kit with page design "HSN 1". I used neutral cards in the collection and added pops of color and gold to bling it up!! This kit is so versatile - you can create lots of color or keep it more neutral. Here's the entire page ...



IMG_0166


The title page is one of my favs so far ... I used my awesome vintage typewriter on this page. It works like new since I had it restored!!



IMG_0169



IMG_0172



IMG_0173


My old girl Simba in the sun ... LOVE the gold glitter tape form American Crafts ...


IMG_0175



IMG_0178


and, what a moment this was!!



IMG_0180


The most touching moment of the Parade of Champions ... the trophy at the finish line and God Bless America being sung ...IMG_0184


The pops of gold on the page will allow for a nice transition into my next page which will feature a mini kit from Maggie Holmes called "Flea Market". Her collection has lots of gold accents which will make for a fun page! So, enjoy Week 45 and I'll be back soon with more projects!! Thanks for looking!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS