Wednesday, January 7

A Return to Project Life

Hello Everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Like lots of you, we are in the midst of ARTIC weather here in New England. It's expected but still shocking after a moderately mild winter so far. All my heavy duty winter gear is out and greatly needed to walk my dog. Yesterday was my regular day off and I only ventured outside for brief dog walks - business only if you catch my drift! In this kind of weather I'm sooooo very thankful for my auto car starter - it's a blessing. I hate to rush life, but I'm ready for the Spring!
Over the weekend I returned to Project Life 2014. I was so good about keeping up with my PL until the end of July last year. Along came other wonderful commitments and PL took a back seat. I completed week 31 | 2014 using some leftover papers and embellishment from Teresa Collins "Nine & Co." I love how this page came out, especially the folder type cards. I used Project Life Page Design A. Here's the whole page ...
 

Here's the title card - this is one of the file folders that coordinate with the collection. I added cardstock and chipboard stickers to dress it up a bit ...




 
Here's the inside pages of the file folder ...
 
 
 
 
The next card on the page is also from the file folder set ...
 


This is a great way to add more journaling, especially personal journaling ...

 
Here are close-ups of the remaining pages ...
 
 
Yes, I was excited about ceiling fans ... LOL!!


 
My last card - I fixed the typo after photographing ...
 
 
It feels great to return to PL and I hope to continue to catch up - I want to complete 2014. Hey, a Crop would be good for that!! Good thing there's one coming up in March!! Crop on the Cape 2015 - here I come!!! Have a great week - see you soon!

4 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

Glad you're back in routine, page looks great!!!!

Anonymous said...

project life is a great creative adventure, happy you are getting back to it.

Phyllis said...

love this, keep going

Donna B. said...

You so good with these Project life page. Love the tribute to your dog. Good luck getting more of it completed!

BLOG CREDITS