Friday, February 19

Project Life Page with The Planner Society's Valentine's Kit

Happy Friday! I don't know about you but I couldn't be happier it's the last day of the work week. I'm struggling with enjoying my job lately - I have less patience for attitudes and lack of team work. Luckily I enjoy most of my co-workers or it would be even worse. My days off and weekends keep me going and my time with family, friends and crafty time save me. My job affords me alot, including crafty products so that's how I deal, for now!! 
I've been working on a Project Life page this week. I recently joined The Planner Society, which is an AWESOME kit club designed to keep your planners pretty! With the leftovers each month I'm creating project life pages. This month TPS offered a gorgeous Valentine's Kit in addition to the regular monthly kit. I created a Valentine's themed PL page with the leftovers from this kit. Here's my page 
I used the adorable stickers and washi tape included in the kit for my title card.
One of my favorite stickers is the planner girl, like the one I used on this card below. I punched some hearts out of vellum and used the stickers on top of the hearts.
I cut a piece of tiny silver heart vellum and placed that over a few of the cards to soften the look

Here's a few more close ups

I love how this page came out and it's a great way to stretch out the kits. Stay tuned for more pages using these kits.
Hope you have a great day and an even better weekend! 
Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

BLOG CREDITS