Wednesday, September 27

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #13

Happy Hump Day! I'm back today with a new card based on the latest challenge over on the 
Lawn Fawnatics Blog. This challenge is based on a Fall Inspired Mood Board. 


I just received a few new Lawn Fawn stamps and dies so I put them to use to create a Thanksgiving themed card. The Forest Feast Stamp and Die Set is perfect for fall themed cards. I pulled the colors from the mood board to create my card.


Here's a close up of the cute critter family feasting on Thanksgiving dinner.


I'm so loving the Lawn Fawnatics challenges and I hope you'll stop by and participate too!!
See you soon and thanks for stopping by!! 


Supplies Used: 

   Lawn Fawn:
  • Bannertastic Stamps & Dies
  • Forest Feast Stamps & Dies
  • Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop Die
  • Stitched Hillside Backdrop Die: Landscape
  • Perfectly Plaid 6 x 6 Petite Paper Pack 
  • Watercolor Wishes 6 x 6 Petite Paper Pack
  • Carrot, Walnut, Black Licorice Inks

   Other:
  • Misti Stamping Tool
  • Copic Markers
  • Neenah Solar White Cardstock

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

so very adorable,,just love it

Nancy K said...

I love this charming little scene! The plaid patterns look so adorable and the stitched background adds so much texture and fun! I'm so happy you joined us for the Fall Inspiration challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

Lynn K said...

Thank you Phyllis and Nancy for the lovely comments and for stopping by!

BLOG CREDITS