Monday, December 4

Guest Designer for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge # 18 - Emboss Resist

Hello and Welcome December!! 
I'm honored to be Guest Designing this month for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog. I created two cards for Challenge #18 - Emboss Resist.

I love this technique - it's an easy way to add detail to a project. Here's my first card using a combination of Lawn Fawn stamps and dies.
I stamped snowflakes onto my blank card base using white embossing powder and once it was heat set I blended some Lawn Fawn inks over the background. The embossed snowflakes resist the inks and stand out on the inked background. 
Be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawnatics blog and check out all the Design Team projects for more ideas using the Emboss Resist technique.
I will be back December 13th to share my second card for this challenge.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great week. 


Supplies Used: 

Lawn Fawn
  • Critters in the Arctic Stamps & Dies
  • Happy Howlidays Stamps
  • Stitched Hillside Borders Dies
  • Winter Village Stamps & Dies
  • Lawn Fawn Inks: Merman, Peacock, Fish Tank
Other
  • Memento Black Ink
  • Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
  • Neenah Solar White Cardstock
  • Copic Markers
  • Misti Stamping Tool

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

How cute!!!! love it

Lynn K said...

Thank you Phyllis!!!

BLOG CREDITS