Monday, March 1

Amen to March !!

So glad that March has arrived !! I'm bascially done with Winter and now Spring is right around the corner !! Daylight Savings Time is March 14th and the first day of Spring is March 20th !! Yahoo !!


A new month also means a new sketch is up at Inspired Blueprints !! This sketch is soooo cute and we all had a blast with it ! I used some older photos of Josh ... it's so cool to see how he is growing and changing !! Here's the sketch and my take with a few close-ups !!


Sketch 43 



Mr mister - resized for IB 



IMG_0237_edited 
   
 


IMG_0239_edited 



IMG_0240_edited


I have also finished my DT projects for RAH and will be revealing them soon. Please stop over and check out March's sketch and challenge. The DT will be revealing their projects throughtout the course of the month. TFL and have a great Monday !!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS