Tuesday, March 16

The Joys of March in New England !!

Today in New England we are SOOOO Happy to see the sun !! Three days in a row of heavy, pelting rain is so NOT fun !! Many people in the area have suffered severe water damage ... areas of Quincy, Ma. were under five feet of water !! I am very lucky to have no resulting damage although this is a portion of my backyard as of yesterday afternoon ....


P1040674_edited



P1040679_edited


 


You can see my deck in the foreground ... a few more days of this weather and I would have been in trouble. When I arrived home from work today, I was glad to see someone was enjoying the result of three straight days of driving rain !!!


P1040682_edited

  P1040684_edited


The joys of March in New England !! TFL !! 



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS