Friday, December 12

12 Days of Holiday Inspiration - Day 12

Welcome to Day 12 of the 12 Days of Holiday Inspiration Blog Event brought to you by the "Inspiration Crew".
We're just a group of online crafty blog friends who love being creative. This time we're doing a 12-day event to provide you with tons of Holiday Inspiration.
We're making crafty projects using products we like and some of us are even offering prizes. Check each blog and the information there for what prizes are being offered and when the winners will be announced on that blog.
I have truly enjoyed this Holiday Blog Event. It was fun creating every project and sharing them with you. I hope you have been inspired by all the lovely ladies who have participated. Please be sure to check out all their blogs as some are offering prizes. For my last project I wanted to share what I created for my office holiday party. We had a wine bottle decorating contest as part of our Holiday festivities! I had a few ideas and finally decided to wrap my bottle with lovely angel hair yarn and decorate it with beads, ribbon and sequins. I got the beads and yarn at Joann's and the rest I had in my stash...

 
I cut a primitive star out of cream colored cardboard, inked the edges and tied more yarn around the star...
 
 
Fun, right - and easy too. I used decoupage glue for everything and it held up well!!  Sadly, this Holiday Blog Event has concluded. Thanks for all who commented on my projects - it means a great deal to me! Please stop by all the blogs below as some are offering prizes and have the details on their sites. Happy creating and I hope we have inspired you to make some easy Holiday crafts!!
 
Lynn Kopas  <<<that's me>>>
 


7 comments:

Iris said...

What a fun project - love it.
isoscia at aol dot com

Annette Allen said...

very creative and fun..

Jamie said...

This is soo fun! I've really enjoyed all your fun, beautiful creations for the past 12 days, so thank you so much for all the inspiration you've given me:) Happy holidays to you and your family:)

Ina Good said...

fun project for a bottle

Sue D said...

Very unique bottle decoration.

nancy carroll said...

How much fun. Have enjoyed the 12 days

Gaylynn said...

Creative and unique wine bottle crafting.

BLOG CREDITS