Sunday, December 7

12 Days of Holiday Inspiration - Day 7

Welcome to Day 7 of the 12 Days of Holiday Inspiration Blog Event brought to you by the "Inspiration Crew".
We're just a group of online crafty blog friends who love being creative. This time we're doing a 12-day event to provide you with tons of Holiday Inspiration.
We're making crafty projects using products we like and some of us are even offering prizes. Check each blog and the information there for what prizes are being offered and when the winners will be announced on that blog.
Today I wanted to share a canvas I created for a class I taught at Right at Home Scrapbooking yesterday. We created three canvas ornaments using Authentique's "Believe" collection. I altered this canvas a bit from yesterday's class by giving the deer lovely gold antlers ...


This sweet deer has a wreath made from a red pipe cleaner. The sentiment is stenciled on using Tim Holtz "Christmas " Layering Stencil and then colored with Wendy Vecchi's Archival Ink in "Potting Soil".

 
Thanks for stopping by and please visit the blogs below for more Holiday Inspiration. See you tomorrow!!!

  
 
Lynn Kopas  <<<that's me>>>


6 comments:

nancy carroll said...

Another simply gorgeous project, love the pipe cleaner wreath, the stencil sentiment, wonderful inspiration.

Sue D said...

Beautiful colors and texture. I like the gold antlers.

Iris said...

Cute card - love the deer and the texture.
isoscia at aol dot com

HelenM said...

love the antlers!!

Jamie said...

This canvas is awesome!!! Love the deer with his lil red wreath! I hope you don't mind that I pinned this!?!

Lynn K said...

Thanks everyone! I am flattered this was pinned!!!

BLOG CREDITS