Sunday, December 14

Creative Scrappers | Sketch 284 Reveal

Happy Sunday Bloggers! Hope you are doing well! I wanted to thank-you for all the lovely comments during the 12 Days of Holiday Inspiration Blog Event! I hope the Inspiration Crew inspired you to create Holiday themed crafts and have fun in the process. If you missed any of my projects, here are the links below ...
 
Day 12 - Holiday Wine Bottle Decoration

Creative Scrappers has the latest sketch revealed on the blog today. Sketch #284 was fun and came together very quickly for me - and I'm NOT a fast scrapper!! Here's my take on the sketch ...

 
 
I used Noel Mignon's December kit "Cable Knit". The kit is filled with current Holiday papers and embellishments. Here's a close-up of the photo and some layering ...
 
 
And, here's Sketch #284 ...

 
As you can see I stuck to the sketch - I just clustered most of the circles elements closer together. Now, let's see how you interpret the sketch!!
Our Creative Scrappers sponsor for December is 17 Turtles a Digital Cut Files Shop for the Silhouette. 17 Turtles is owned by Juliana Michaels and you need to stop by her website to check out all the fun cut files available. To win the December prize from 17 Turtles create a layout and enter the challenges using out inlinkz widget at the end of the reveals for Sketch 283-284. Deadline to submit your layout is December 31st at Midnight EST. Please visit 17 Turtles on Facebook / Shop / Blog.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!


4 comments:

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful page! Very nice layout and I love your choice of papers/colors!

Phyllis said...

pretty layout, can tell you love to create

nancy carroll said...

Beautiful LO!!! love the "argyle" patchwork paper...did you piece that together or was one you purchased.

Lynn K said...

The argyle paper is from a kit. It's Elle's Studio "Good Cheer" collection!

BLOG CREDITS