Sunday, November 23

Welcome ? Winter ....


So the good news is that we reached 30 degrees today !! Yesterday was FREEZING !!! The wind was bone chilling. These are the days I wish I had a fenced-in backyard and could let my dog out and not have to walk her !!

The other good news is I don't feel quilty about not being outdoors and I was able to accomplish some scrapping projects. I finished a 2 page layout from a sketch by Inspired Blueprints. Two-page layouts are a fun way to showcase many photos that can really tell a story. I'm also putting the finishing touches on a page I'm submitting for Design Team consideration - I'll post that one soon. Here's the 2-pager:


IMG_0137_edited

IMG_0130_editedIMG_0129_edited




As you can see alot of deleting was in order when Josh was done with the camera !! Most of his photos included his little fingers !! He is just SOO adorable he gets away with most anything !! Hey, that's what being a Grandparent is all about !!!


Well, back to scrapping then and a NICE, SHORT work week !!! Amen to that !! 
Enjoy the day !!





1 comment:

AM Teo said...

That's a great page, Lynn! Love the colors and the fun, fun pictures. :)

BLOG CREDITS