Thursday, January 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Hi Everyone !! Happy New Year !! What a COLD start to the new year : 8 degrees with a wind chill of below 0 !! Even my yellow lab needs booties - she's holding her feet up from the cold - which makes a long walk even longer !!!

My first reveal is posted this morning at Inspired Blueprints !! I'm so excited - the layout didn't photograph too well but I'm still psyched to see it posted !! Here it is:

IB sketch#7 This was a fun sketch using Scenic Route Sonoma papers - which I LOVE !!

I'm excited to announce a great site just launched last night by Lisa and Sharon at RAH . They did a great job and the talent here is awesome !! The gallery is taking off and the January sketch challenge has been posted. Please join in on the fun !!
Have a great day - it's a good day to stay in and get some scrapping done !! I hope to post more later and update a few Christmas photos !!


2 comments:

akash said...

Best website links related to Online Job sites in India!
http://www.back2office.com
In order achieve success in their job search, job seekers must target a wide range of Job sites and use all the available resources. Yes, its time consuming. However, dedicating the time and energy will pay off with more and better job leads, more interviews and more job offers!

Sar W said...

Hi Lynn, your fellow IB DT'er here, just found your blog and glad I did, your work is just gorgeous and I'll be visiting often. Cheers, Sar

BLOG CREDITS