Monday, March 9

GOTTA LOVE NEW ENGLAND

So, yesterday was about 60 degrees, I actually sat in the sun for a few and it felt GREAT, no coats, windows open, AWESOME !! Today, rain, sleet and SNOW !! Gotta LOVE New England !! Hey, Spring is right around the corner and it's now lighter longer so we're getting there !!!


Wanted to share a LO and a card based on Sketch # 11 from Inspired Blueprints.  My assignment was to do an  8.5 x 11 and a card based on the sketch. This was my first 8.5 x 11 and I did it in a landscape format to try something different (for me). The card is "springy" because I needed to take a break from winter projects !! TFL !!!
Sketch 11 Love this Face

Happy spring (card) (2)



1 comment:

Shelley said...

Great job Lynn!!!! You could even use the layout for 12 by 12. What is the paper??? Love the card. Shell

BLOG CREDITS