Wednesday, July 1

17 is a nice number !!!

Our DT here at Inspired Blueprints is growing !!! We've added another amazing 12 x 12 designer and another talented card designer making the total for the team: 17 !! How great is that - lots more inspiration and a gallery chock full of great ideas !! I have a list of all the designers on the right hand side of my blog so please check them out when you can - a few of them do not have a blog yet ... their work is really inspiring !!! I'm so psyched for everyone - the growth here has been incredible !! Here is the page and a few close-ups that I submitted for IB Jul-Dec DT which lead to a permanent postion on the team - I'm still reeling from that news !!!

Having fun being a kid  

Having fun being a kid close-ups

 Having fun being a kid close-ups (1)

Wanted to leave a sneak peek of my first LO as a guest Designer for Back Porch Memories !! TFL !!

Spice girl close-up


No comments:

BLOG CREDITS