Sunday, November 29

Well, Thanksgiving is over and now the MAD RUSH to Christmas !! I was able to put up my tree and my Nutcracker collection and now need to decorate and finish shopping !! I also had a very fun sleepover visit with Joshie on Saturday night - and this kid is SOOO after my own heart ... we did CRAFTS !! He LOVES to cut paper and stamp and color and my other favorite ... Lincoln Logs !! I may have had more fun !! He outlasted me though ... it was a effort to get him to sleep ... he wouldn't turn it off !!! With all that said I can't wait until the next visit !!!


The Fall Retreat at RAH was fun and I have some photos to share. Our guest teacher was Linda Albrecht and she taught three totally awesome classes. The first class was a Christmas mini-album loaded with cool embellishments and techniques...


IMG_0200_edited
IMG_0199_edited
IMG_0145
IMG_0158_edited
IMG_0160
IMG_0188_edited
IMG_0191_edited


The next class was so fun and unique !! We made these adorable snow-men and snow-women out of glass jars, styrofoam and glittery beads and decorated them with rub-ons, felt, tulle and other fun accessories. It got quite messy but the messier the better .... right ?!?!?


IMG_0197_edited
IMG_0213_edited


P1040474_edited
P1040478_edited

P1040462_edited


The final class was this ADORABLE wall hanging ! We used Snow-tex which provided a realistic, dimensional snow effect on the project. This was a great class and what a fun project to display for the holidays !!


Joy wall hanging


Thanks for looking and I'll post some pics of Joshie tomorrow !!! Have a good night !!  
  



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS