Thursday, September 9

Vaca is over :((

Well, my 10 day break from the work grind is over but this week is going by pretty quickly and uneventfully (so far !!) I completely LOVED the time off and did NOT miss work AT ALL !!!!!!!!!! While on Staycation, I had a great Scrappy day with friends, a sleepover with my FAV little guy, a visit with my incredibly supportive family, did some projects around the house and caught up on my DT projects !! The weather was PERFECT -  even Hurricane Earl (LOL ... what hurricane !!!) didn't ruin anything !! Now, it's back to reality ...


I put the finishing touches on Sketch #55 - the latest sketch reveal from my favorite Sketch Site Inspired Blueprints. I chose to do an 8.5 x 11 landscaped layout for a change and instead of two photos I used one of Kate showing off her lovely dress. I used the GORGEOUS new collection from Basic Grey called OLIVIA ! The collection is perfect for those girlie pages and you will LOVE all the coordinating elements !! Here's my take on the sketch and a few close-ups. TFL and I'll see you soon with a few pages I did for Home Study - a FUN class at Right at Home !!


SKETCH201055
IMG_0300_edited 



IMG_0297_edited



IMG_0298_edited



    IMG_0299_edited



1 comment:

Jennifer Yates said...

This is one of my favorite layouts of yours! Simply gorgeous! Loving all your new creations!

BLOG CREDITS