Friday, November 12

Home Study Halloween Projects !!

More Halloween in November ....


My monthly Home Study class at Right at Home is tonight and here are a few layouts I created using the new Page Maps 2 sketch book !! You know how I love sketches so when this book came out it was a no-brainer purchase !! As part of the class we are given papers and embellies to create with and last month we received some goodies from the Echo Park - Happy Halloween Collection. I broke into the hardly-ever-used purple ink to accent some of the papers and stickers. This is such a FUN collection and here's my first page using these products ...


Dressed 2 spook 
I kept the page kinda simple due to the busy text background paper. The cloud/moon sticker was a great place to anchor my title and I used Pink Paislee glitter chipboard alpha which was a perfect match ! Here's a few close-ups of the title, cute spooky tree and the buttons/brad cluster....


Dressed 2 spook title close-up

 


Dressed 2 spook tree close-up
 


Dressed 2 spook buttons close-up 
 


 For my second page I continued using the "Sleepy Hollow" kit from Noel Mignon - her kits ROCK BTW, please check them out !!! This page is also very simple to let the background paper from the Pink Paislee - Hocus Pocus collection show through. I added some rub-ons, felt embellies and a canvas strip that coordinate with the Hocus-Pocus collection. Here's my page and a few close-ups ...


Be afraid
 



Be afraid title close-up 
 



Be afraid rub-on close-up
 



Be afraid close-up
 
 


 


 


Thanks for stopping by and as soon as I get the OK I'll share my news !! Have a great day !



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS