Saturday, April 2

Petaloo and Luminarte = LOVE !!

Along with my whopping TWO layouts I did over the entire weekend at the always Fabulous Colorful Creations Crop on the Cape  I started the following layout, which I finally put the finishing touches on. I took some new GORGEOUS Color me Crazy flowers from Petaloo and painted them with Burnt Umber Twinkling H2O's - leaving some of the white showing. After heat setting the flowers  I wanted to add some more pizazz to my flowers so I sprayed them  with Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist  in Egyptian Gold to add more yummy shimmer !! Here's my layout with some close-ups and I'll be back soon with more fun projects !! Have a great weekend !!


Josh layout
 
Josh layout luminate flowers close-up
 
Josh layout title close-up
 



1 comment:

Aubree said...

Lynn, this Gorgeous!! I love the red w the gold and all of that distressing!

BLOG CREDITS