Sunday, September 11

Remembering Today ...

Ten years ago this morning I was at work talking on the phone with one of my bosses who told me what was happening at the World Trade Center - it was surreal, unimaginable and horrifying. I remember being nervous driving home due to the uncertainty of the attacks.


It's so hard to believe that was ten years ago - and how it has continuously impacted the country and the world. Today was emotional and we STILL will never forget!!


On a scrappier note, I wanted to share a few layouts I did last month for my LSS Right at Home Scrapbooking. I used Simple Stories "100 Days of Summer". This line is right up my alley - vintage and soooo FUN ...


IMG_0177  
 
Gool ole summer August RAH Sketch 2011
I'll be teaching my first class at RAH this Saturday September 17th. It will be a mixed media class and I'm so psyched - and nervous. Check out the details here and if you want learn about mixed media and get messy - this is the class for you! See you soon!! 



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS