Wednesday, October 5

Happy Fall and Upcoming Classes!

It's fall here in New England - a beautiful time of year! Cool, crisp air, leaf peeping, pumpkin picking and fall decorating!! This upcoming long weekend - YAHOO - is supposed to be GORGEOUS and I hope to finish up my outside decorating with corn stalks and scarecrows.


I also wanted to hop on to share upcoming Canvas Classes info. The classes are at Right at Home Scrapbooking and I'll be teaching two classes next weekend October 15th and 16th and I'd love for you to come and get messy with me. We'll be creating fun mixed media canvases and learning lots of techniques and applications of different art mediums. For more information head on over to the blog HERE and see what we'll be creating - it's so much FUN! Hope to see you there and have a great Holiday Weekend!



1 comment:

Jennifer Yates said...

GORGEOUS work my friend!!! And a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Hope you are having a great day!!! :))

BLOG CREDITS