Sunday, September 23

I {heart} Fall!

Happy Sunday! This weather is perfect ... warm, sunny days, cool nights for better sleeping ... Love it!!


I keeping with the season, I taught a Fall canvas class yesterday at Right at Home Scrapbooking and we had so much fun! I had a GREAT group of crafters, most of whom haven't created with mixed media products and they all did an amazing job!! We used acrylic paints, inks, stamps, glass beads, gesso, markers, gelatos, gel medium, punchinella, dabbers and lots of wet wipes!! Thanks to all that attended!! Thanks also to my great friend Kathy (aka Vanna) who helped make the class run smoothly! Hope you all didn't get too messy!! Here's a look at what we created and the group shot with everyone's completed project will be coming soon!



IMG_0272


I will be teaching a Winter Girl Canvas class October 27th 12:00pm at Right at Home. The canvas is on display at the store and she's a cutie! We plan on Spring and Summer Girl Canvas classes so you'll have all four seasons to display!! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend!!



3 comments:

Marjolein said...

OMG....this is stunning! I love love love it!!!! Wish I lived closer so I could attend one of your classes...but there's a border between us.....
I should try this one day for myself, it's totally my style!!!

amanda said...

Lynn, you have NO idea how much I love this canvas!!! The pictures do not do it justice. It honestly took my breath away when I saw it at the store. Please tell me that you are doing this class again (along with the winter one. PLEASE!!!)

amanda said...

Lynn thanks so much for getting back to me...(sorry this is the only way to reply) I just sent a message to Sharon. I told her how much I love this canvas and NEED IT BAD!!! Thanks so much. I can't wait to meet you!

BLOG CREDITS