Friday, December 18

Catching Up ... Again!

Hi Everyone! Hope you are all doing well and are having a good week. I'm still in denial that Christmas is next week! I think with the weather being so warm, not complaining, and losing my beautiful dog this past weekend has put a damper on my holiday spirit this year. I know once I'm surrounded by my family I will feel better and will enjoy the day.
 A few weeks ago I got together with the Artsy Fartsy girls to catch up AGAIN on Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015. We used Google Hangout to get together as one of the girls is out of state. We always have fun creating together and it's great to share products and use products we haven't used in awhile. It's also great to learn a new technique or a new way to use products we already have. We created three tags and I wanted to share my favorite one today. I will share the other two tags next week.
My thanks to Jenn Shurkus for sharing the dimensional Sizzix die needed to create this awesome Halloween tag. Here's Tim's tag ...
I will admit, this tag was time consuming, and we goofed a bit so its was even more time consuming, LOL but well worth it in the end. All the inking really added depth to the face and made the tag come alive! Here's the final tag.
I love the gold stickles on his tooth and the layering of inks adds detail to his face.
The bottom of the tag has a fun word band attached. We added Picket Fence Distress Paint to the word band to distress it up!
Thanks for stopping by today and I will return next week with more tags and another fun holiday project life page. Have a great weekend.

Supplies Used:

No comments:

BLOG CREDITS