Friday, July 8

Project Life with June's The Planner Society Kits

Well, Hello Friday!! So glad to be close to the end of the work week - just 8 work hours and here comes the weekend!! 
I finished another Project Life page this week using June's The Planner Society Kits.  These kits are amazing for all your planner needs and with the leftovers I create a Project Life page each month. I love the bright, summery colors of this month's kit. Here's my page.
How BEAUTIFUL are the papers in this kit!! I'm in love!! The photos I used were printed on my Instax printer - Don't they look like mini polaroids. Here's some close ups.
The word phrases are Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers. I LOVE these - they are so versatile and I use them all the time. Here's my title card, including a gold mirror embellishment from the kit.

I added some enamel dots on a few of the cards. I love the pops of yellow in this collection.
I got silly and added some hat stickers to Brewster and my cat Lilly.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have an awesome weekend!! See you next week with more PL pages!!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Love the silly hats and the bright colors

BLOG CREDITS