Tuesday, August 2

Keeping the Summer Lovin' Going!!

Hello Friends! Happy Tuesday to you all. Tuesday means that I'm up on the Noel Mignon Blog with my latest project. It's a free week for the design team meaning we can do whatever we want so I decided to create one more project life page using last month's Summer Lovin' Daily Diary Kit. Simple Stories knocked their "Sunshine and Happiness" collection out of the park so I made a third PL page using their collection. The photo pocket page is Design HSN 2. Here's the whole spread.
The color scheme is so perfect for summer and are my go to colors. I have lots of close ups and details on the Noel Mignon Blog, so please stop by and check them out!! 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!! 

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

The bright summery colors are so very pretty love your design

BLOG CREDITS