Saturday, September 3

Winner Winner!

Hello and Welcome LONG Weekend! 
I'm hopping on quick to share my news:  I am one of the winners of Tim Holtz 
August 12 Tags of 2016. I have participated with Tim's 12 Tags series for years and have quite a collection!! They are great to refer to and provide lots in inspiration. This year's Technique Remix has been a great reminder of past techniques combined with new and old products to create a new look. It's a chance to try new products, reconnect with older products and refresh past techniques! It has been a blast! 

Here's Tim's August tag
and here's my tag
I went beachy with my version, using what I had in my stash. I have more close ups of my tag on my post >here<.
Thanks Tim and Mario for selecting my tag as a winner! You guys rock! 
Thanks for letting me share my exciting news and I hope you have an awesome Labor Day Weekend.
Stay safe is you are effected by Hurricane Hermine! 

2 comments:

Creative Tara said...

Congrats! Love both tags- your summery twist is fabulous!

Lynn K said...

Thanks Tara!!! These tags are so much fun to create!!

BLOG CREDITS