Friday, December 23

Holiday ATC's

Hello and Happy Christmas Eve Eve! I truly cannot believe there's only two days until Christmas. I am working today (a drawback of working in the medical field) then off for three days. Family time on Christmas Day then a chill day and then back to work. 
I wanted to do something nice for my coworkers so I decided, at the way last minute, to create some Holiday Atc's. I haven't created any in awhile and I was up for a last minute challenge. I found a cute Vintage image, added some ribbon, doilies, corrugated cardboard, sheet music, Petaloo Flowers, shimmer twine, sequins, gesso and Ranger's Occasions Small Talk Stickers and went into mass production!! Here's a look.
I included a small easel so the ATC could be easily displayed.
Here's one more close up.
I love giving special unique handmade gifts, even if it's at the LAST MINUTE! 
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Holiday Season. I'll be back next Tuesday with my final layout for the Noel Mignon Design Team! 

No comments:

BLOG CREDITS