Thursday, January 19

Craft Room Happenings

Hello Everyone! Happy Thursday. 
I've been busy in the studio this week creating cards, just in time for Valentine's Day. I started with a trio of cute cards using Lawn Fawn's "Stinkin Cute" Stamps and Dies and Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Watercolor Cardstock.  I water colored swatches of Distress Inks on watercolor cardstock. Once dry, I grabbed my heart punch and punched out a bunch of hearts. They became the base for my cards. Then, using the Misti Stamp Tool  I stamped several ADORABLE little skunks from the Lawn Fawn "Stinkin Cute" stamp set. I colored the skunks with my Copics and then die cut them with the coordinating Lawn Fawn Dies. Here are my cards.
I created an ombre effect with the hearts on one card and kept the hearts on another card more monochromatic.
The hearts that the cute skunks are holding have Stickles on them to add a punch of sparkle. 
I "loved" creating these cards and it's so easy with Lawn Fawns Stamps and Dies! 
I'll be back with more Valentine's Cards next week using Bella Blvd. "Valentina" collection. 
Enjoy the rest of the week and especially the weekend!! 
Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

BLOG CREDITS