Happy Friday!! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving Day with family and friends!! If you are braving the stores for Black Friday, ENJOY!! My Thanksgiving reminded me how thankful I am to have family close by and how great it is to gather together and simply enjoy the day. I'm very blessed.
I am also thankful to have art in my life. Creating is soothing, inspiring and especially fun when done with other creative souls! I am currently loving all the Lawn Fawnatics Challenges - it has pushed me to use stamp sets I haven't touched yet and to practice with my Copic Coloring. The current challenge is a Color Inspiration Board.
I used all the colors and a gift image as the inspiration for my holiday card. I used the Beary Happy Holidays Stamps & Dies - it's an adorable set and a must have for your Holiday cards. Here's my card.
Lawn Fawn's Stamp and Die Sets make creating a scene on a project easy and I love how sweet the bears are in this set.
Thanks for stopping by and I have some exciting news to share on my next blog post ... stay tuned!!
- Beary Happy Holidays Stamps & Dies
- Winter Village Stamps & Dies
- Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables
- Stitched Hillside Backdrop - Portrait
- Stitched Hillside Borders
- Let's Bokeh in the Snow Petite Paper Pack
- Peace Love Joy Petite Paper Pack
- Perfectly PLaid Fall Petite Paper Pack
- Perfectly Plaid Christmas Petite Paper Pack
- Neenah White Cardstock
- Copic Markers
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Misti Stamping Tool