Wednesday, December 3

I'm busting with excitement ...

I can now share my exciting news ... I have been chosen to be a part of a new design team for Inspired Blueprints - an awesome skecth site !!! YAHOO !!! I'm soooooo excited !! The site is a great inspiration for me to create and the talent there is amazing !!! The team is wonderful, suportive and incredibly creative. The community is like a family. I encourage you to stop by and see for yourself. The layout below is the one I submitted ... my neice's daughter Katelynn is so adorable it is easy to be inspired by her cuteness !! I used sketch # 3 as the foundation for my sketch. I used mostly Sassafraslass paper, which I'm currently hooked on,  and some hambly thrown in !! I look forward to more projects with this great team and I'm so happy to be a part it !!!

Have a wonderful day !! 


IMG_0129_edited



2 comments:

Lisa Baez said...

Hi Lynn,
Congratulations on your news...I'll have to take a peek at their site...love sketches too. And love, love your layout submission...pink and fun doesn't get any better than that.
Lisa

DonnaBD said...

So excited for you Lynn. Congratulations!!

BLOG CREDITS