Wednesday, April 1

WELCOME APRIL !!!!

I'm so excited !! Inspired Blueprints has gone sketch crazy  with 8 sketches for April : 1 sketch to feature each of the new DT members !! I'm featured this week along with the talented Lynlee Rutter. We were asked to submit an original LO, I chose one I did for RAH, and a sketch was created from the LO and then done by other members !! Biographies of Lynlee and I are also featured !! I'm SOO psyched !! Here's sketch # 14 created from the LO I submitted.... check out the IB gallery for tons of inspiration this month !!!

2009sketch14 Simple solution-originalI'm hoping to complete more LO's based on the girls sketches. I submitted my interpretation of sketch # 19, so look for that at the end of the month !! We used very eclectic products which was challenging but VERY fun !!!
So welcome April - new beginnings and new adventures !! Have a great day !!!


No comments:

BLOG CREDITS