Tuesday, October 13

Exciting News from Basic Grey !!

Hi Everyone ! Hope you all had a wonderful Columbus Day Weekend !! I had some fun local excursions with my neighbor over the weekend . Monday was a day off for me and I was able to get some scrapping done after some housework :((   Then, after my chores and projects were done I relaxed and watched Monday night T.V. - "Accidently on Purpose", "Two and a Half Men" and my new FAV comedy - "Big Bang Theory" !! It's so silly but it cracks me up !!


Today... back to reality ... work is always busy after a long weekend. My day picked up when I received an e-mail that Basic Grey chose two of my layouts for their gallery !!! I was SOOOO PSYCHED !!! So, check out the gallery ... click on the link above and then click on gallery !! Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a great week !!!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS