Thursday, October 29

Some Spooky Projects !!!

Time for some "spooky" projects. I was so excited to be able to use Basic Grey's "Eerie" Collection for my October DT layouts for Right at Home. These papers are perfect for Halloween projects. For the first page I used some silver glimmer mist on the background to make it look more like nightime ... Add a cool spider and some Pink Paislee Glitter Alpha to add to the spooky feel ...


IMG_0126_edited


IMG_0124_edited


IMG_0125_edited


Next is another Halloween layout using this AWESOME paper collection !! The Fabric is from Pink Paislee and I used it to place my journaling on - I Love the texture fabric adds to a page ...


IMG_0139_edited


IMG_0141_edited 



 IMG_0148_edited


The final page is a fun fall theme to show the versatility of this collection - it's not just for Halloween ... I thought these Scarecrows were so cute they deserved a page of their own. All of the products used on these layout can be purchased at RAH so stop by and check out the great collection !! TFL !!


IMG_0130_edited


IMG_0128_edited



 
 



 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS