Friday, January 15

Happy Friday and a New Sketch !!

Hello Everyone ! Hope you are all well and dealing with the COLD January !! I've been a bit MIA on my blog lately but I hope to get back on track and step up my posting. Speaking of track, I also "restarted" my workouts !! I recently had my treadmill repaired and I've returned to making a workout a part of my evening routine unitl I can get outside and run again !! It's tough starting up again but it's a good hurt LOL !!!


A fun new sketch has been posted on the Inspired Blueprints blog and we had a blast with this one !! The design team did a great job as usual and I encourage you to check out the gallery !! It's loaded with inspiration !! Here's the sketch and my take !! I kept this one simple but I love how it came out !!


Sketch 40
Lynn 


IMG_0185_edited 



IMG_0188_edited


IMG_0191_edited


I used Basic Grey "Nook and Pantry" for this layout and the journaling is covered by a transparency that coordinates with the collection !! I LOVED the chipboard cupcakes ... they complimented my photo prefectly !! TFL and have a great Friday !!
  
 



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS