Saturday, January 30

~~Studio Calico Fun ~~

Well, I broke down and joined Studio Calico AGAIN because I'm sooooo in LOVE with their kits !! I can't wait for February's kit and add-on's ... it looks yummy !! I completed SC's Sunday Sketch and wanted to share that with you !! This was a fun sketch and I love all the dimension on this page ! Painting is something I usually don't do on a layout but I had fun adding some paint to the chipboard alpha and corrugated cardboard photo mat which tied into the theme of the page !! TFL and have a great weekend. STAY WARM !!


Scrapstreet Out for Pub










1 comment:

Heather said...

good for you!! the kits look SO great...i haven't joined them yet because of my lack of scrapping time and my endless supplies...can we say i have a bit of hoarding??? the layout looks great!

BLOG CREDITS