Saturday, February 27

Bring on the Coffee ....

YEAH !! The weekend is here ... now don't blink cuz it'll be gone !! I'm just stayin' around this weekend and HOPEFULLY getting some projects done ...deadlines are calling me and I need to get the mo-jo goin' !! Coffee is ready, dog's been walked, eveyone is fed, laundry is going and now it's time to make the most of the weekend !!


Here's a layout I did for Studio Calico's Sunday Sketch !! This is a sketch I will DEFINITELY do again !! I recently took these pics of Josh and he was so copying my moves with the camera ... He cracks me up !! He's actually getting better at taking pics with my point and shoot ... who knows ... he may have a career in photography !


Photographer in the making 



Photographer closeup 1 


Photographer closeup 3


TFL !! I'm off to work on some projects for Right at Home !! We have a newly revamped and eager Design Team and some great sketches and challenges will be available SOON !! So stop by and check it out !! Have a great weekend !!


 
 
 



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS