Monday, February 15

Happy Days !!

Happy President's Day and Happy Post-Valentine's Day ! How lovely to have today off - hopefully I can put it to good use and get creative !! I'm working on many projects right now and I'll be able to share them soon !! It is also school vacation week and I hope you all have fun vacationing or staycationing !!


I had a great Valentine's Day celebrating Joshua's birthday ! We had cake and ice-cream and don't forget the Valentine's Day candy  ... cuz there wasn't enough sugar in the birthday cake and ice-cream LOL !!! The kids had fun and Josh is so proud that ..."I'm FIVE now !!"


A new sketch is up at Inspired Blueprints!! The sketch is so cute and I love what the team came up with!!  I dug out some older photos of Joshie that I took when I first starting using my DSLR camera !! The papers are from Basic Grey's Periphery Collection and they complimented the photos well. Here's the sketch and my take with some close-ups !! TFL !! Have a great week !!


Sketch 42
IMG_0195_edited 


IMG_0181_edited 



 IMG_0183_edited


IMG_0190_edited


IMG_0191_edited


 


 
   
 



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS