Monday, April 5

A New Week ... And Some New Layouts !!

Well, a very frustrating week is behind me ... thanks to my good friends, neighbors and especially family who helped me though this challenging time !! Time to move forward and put this behind me and realize that although there are alot of negative people around me there are way more positive ones to make life great !! That is one of the reasons I LOVE scrapbooking !! It's filled with positive, creative, supportive people and I thank God for that !!


I joined the Basic Grey Page of the Month Club at Right at Home !! Here's the scoop:


Each month you will receive a kit with supplies to create a double-page spread. These are just not any kits, they will be filled with Basic Grey's newest paper collections and embellishments to get you excited and creating with their newest goodies (like we need an excuse to get excited over BG.) Within the kit there will also be a full set of instructions and color photo of the completed layout for you to reference. After creating your double page layout you will still have materials remaining to do even more creating !!


Now, I liked the samples but I wanted to do my own thing with the collections. This first kit used the Origins Collection !! LOVE these papers and embellies !! So far, I've completed two layouts ... and I still have product leftover !! Here's what I came up with and I'm hoping to do a few more layouts !!


Too Cool
Too cool close-up 1
Too cool close-up 2
Too cool close-up 3 


Puppy luv
Puppy luv close-up 1
Too cool close-up 2
Puppy luv close-up 3 
   


Thanks for looking and have a great Monday !!



1 comment:

Lisa-Right at Home said...

Lynn,
Love what you created with the kit!

BLOG CREDITS