Sunday, May 2

A New Month !!

OK ... There is Nothing quite as frustrating as computer issues !!! Especially when there's lots of posting to be done !! Thanks to my WONDERFUL neighbor ... THANKS LINDA !! ... I'm now able to post and upload and do all those fun tasks !! My problem was with blogger and then other issues were found when trying to remedy that problem ... you know how it goes !!


Anyway I hope everyone had a wonderful and highly productive National Scrapbook Day/Weekend !! (I did not ... sadly) but I was with everyone in spirit !!!! The computer issues zapped my creative juices and what can I say ....


On a much more positive note.... Inspired Blueprints just announced the New Design Team and we are so excited by the tremendous talent that applied !! Please stop by as the new gals will be introduced over the next several days and their projects will be highlighted !! The new team is as follows:



  • Ann-Marie Borg

  • April Yap

  • Aud Randi Kalve

  • Christie Wildes

  • Gladys Chia

  • Gilly Lester

  • Kyoko Kobayashi

  • Leah Allen

  • Leanne Allinson

  • Sara Wise

  • Wendy Mckee


Congratulations Ladies and we are looking forward to your creative inspiration ! We again thank everyone who submitted and we would have loved to accept everyone if we could !! Please try for the next call and we hope you continue to play along with the sketches !!


Sketch #47 has been revealed at Inspired Blueprints and here is my take along with some close-ups. The photos were taken by a great photographer and friend Heather Chick - the adorable little ones are hers .... please check out Heather's fabulous site !! I chose to do a 8.5 x 11 - landscaped - which is not my usual thing .. but I wanted to use a piece of wood veneer I received in a kit and I had fun going outside the 'Lynn' box !! TFL and have a great week !!!


Sketch 47
Lynn



IMG_0329



IMG_0331_edited



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS