Saturday, May 15

Projects to Share !!

I've been a bit MIA with my blogging of late ... I have been busy creating and submitting - not much luck with the submitting so I'll focus on the creating !!


A new sketch has been revealed over at Inspired Blueprints and the new Design Team has done some AMAZING work with the sketch !! Please check out the blog and the gallery over the next week or so to see what the designers have created !! You won't be disappointed !! Here is sketch #48 and my interpretation !! My niece took these photos of Katelynn at the beach ... Katelynn is a true example of a free-spirit (much to her Mom's dismay at times !!!) .... but is always adorable !! TFL !!


 


SKETCH 48 

Lynn 


IMG_0302_edited



 


IMG_0305_edited



 


IMG_0308_edited


I made the flowers from old textbook paper which I crumpled  and then inked to give them a more antiqued look.


Next week I'll be sharing some layouts I created as part of my May DT projects for my favorite LSS Right at Home Scrapbooking using some Jillibean Soup products !! The team also created mini-albums this month so please stop by later in the month to check out their awesome projects !! Have a great weekend !!
 



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS