Thursday, July 15

More Basic Grey !!

YIKES... the weeks are flying by ... and now it is mid-July already !! My blog has definitely taken a backseat to the summer !! We have such a short summer season and I'm trying to take FULL advantage. I'm still creating like crazy and my layout below was used as the blueprint for the latest sketch at Inspired Blueprints !! Sketch #52 is great for scraps of leftovers and if you have FAV border punches this is definitely the sketch for you !! I also embraced my whitespace on this layout !! I used Basic Grey "Origins" collection - another great line from one of my favorite companies !! Hope you like it and please try this sketch - it's quick, easy and FUN !! TFL and have a great Friday and Weekend !!


Sketch 52 



Lynn - sketch based on this layout 



IMG_0298_edited 



IMG_0300_edited 



IMG_0301_edited



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS