Friday, July 2

Need a Great Multi-Photo Sketch ?!?!

Then look no further ... we have just the sketch for you at Inspired Blueprints !! Sketch 51 is a great sketch to showcase lots of pics. The Design Team has created some awesome layouts using this sketch so please stop by and check them out ! I had some pics I took awhile ago of a cool beach house down the Cape. The weather was overcast and these may have been taken with my point and shoot so the photos aren't the best, but it's still a nice reminder of how much I liked the house !! I misted a piece of kraft paper with two different colors for the background, added a few pieces of patterned paper and placed a few buttons here and there. Here's sketch 51 and my take !!


 


Sketch 51 


Lynn


IMG_0309_edited 



IMG_0304_edited



IMG_0302_edited 


TFL and have a great Friday !!



1 comment:

Jing-Jing said...

I always just love IB sketches and your work is so lovely!

BLOG CREDITS