Sunday, June 27

A sneak peek ...

Hope everyone is having a great weekend .... mine was quite LAZY ... but I needed a lazy weekend to recouperate from work ! I have a four day work week and then a four day Holiday weekend coming up and I SO NEED IT !!! I'll have my FAV little guy for an overnight and I hope to have some photo opp's with him !! I hope my local and international scrappals had a great time at their retreats and I can't wait to see what they've created. I did manage a layout and I wanted to show a sneak peek. I used Basic Grey's Capella line that I just picked up from Right at Home. I get the Basic Grey page of the Month kit and do my own spin with the products !! This line is great for weddings ... and Sepia-tone photos are amazing with this collection !!! Here's a sneak ... this is for Inspired Blueprints and will be revealed mid-August (I can't believe I'm that far ahead!!) TFL and have a great week !!!


IMG_0302_edited


 


 



1 comment:

Jackie Talber said...

Lyn,
Love the pictures of Aunt Louise. Your mom forwarded me your blog and I just love it. I am you second cousin in Rich., Va. I am Jackie Talbert and your mom and I are cousins. I don't think I have ever seen you in person but you never know...one day. Nice work and enjoy. Jackie

BLOG CREDITS