Wednesday, June 23

Having fun with Max and Whiskers !!

YIKES !! It's been awhile since my last post !! Can you tell it's summer - more time outside, less time in from of the computer !! Hope you all are doing well.


I wanted to share a mini album I just completed for Right at Home Scrapbooking, my LSS. If you are ever in this area please stop by - the store lives up to it's name with homestyle decor and the latest and greatest products as well as amazing classes and crops !! I was able to use Basic Grey's Max and Whiskers collection which is right up my alley !! I am a HUGE pet lover and was a veterinary technician for about 15 years ! This album means a great deal to me and was fun to create. I used corrugated cardboard for the front and back covers and bound it with Zutter's Bind-it All, my latest FAV tool !! Here's  pics of the album and if you love pets you will LOVE this collection. Each page is highlighted with a bit of info. on each pet on the RAH site, so please stop by and also be sure to check out all the store has to offer !!


Front Cover


Front cover 



Pages One and Two 


Pages one and two





Pages Three and Four


Pages three and four


Pages Five and Six 


Pages five and six


Pages Seven and Eight 


Pages seven and eight


Pages Nine and Ten 


Pages nine and ten


Back Cover 


Back cover


TFL !! I'll be back SOON with more projects !! Have a great week !! 



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS