Thursday, June 3

Lovin' some time off !!!

Hope you are all having a great week. I've had this week off and I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE not working !! I've been busy but I feel so relaxed !! I've been to the movies, had my hair done, got a mani/pedi, did some planting, spent some time with my FAV little guy Josh and the week is not over yet !! I would soooooooo love not working but that is not an option !!! I need to work to afford my scrappy habit !!!


Speaking of things scrappy, there's is new sketch up over at Inspired Blueprints!! For this sketch the DT decided we would feature ourselves in the sketch ... we always scrap our family, kids, friends but often forget to scrap about us !! We all included some personal jornaling and I love everyone's take on the sketch !! Please check out the gallery to see our samples and we hope everyone will play along and show yourselves !!! Here's my take on ... me .... TFL !!


Me


IMG_0320_edited
IMG_0321_edited
IMG_0318_edited





No comments:

BLOG CREDITS