Sunday, August 22

A Rainy Sunday & a Layout

Sometimes I really love a rainy day !! It gives me a reason to stay in and be LAZY ! I haven't scrapped in a week or so ... I needed a break after finishing up lots of projects !! I find the break helps me regroup and regain creativity ! I went through some supplies and did alot of purging ... my purging goes to a great friend who teaches scrapbooking classes to younger girls and she appreciates all the supplies she can acquire ... a win-win !! I got rid of ALOT of older sketches - which I keep on hand for inspiration - to make way for fun,new sketches  !! Not scrapping also gives me more time to blog and Facebook which is always FUN !!


I had some leftovers from Right at Home's GORGEOUS "Sweet Summertime Kit" so I put this page together !! I LOVE October Afternoon's papers and the "Let's Fly a Kite" collection is so fun to create with. Here's my page with some close-ups. Looking back at this page I believe I should have resized the photo to 4 x 6 ... the 3.5 x 5 looks a bit "lost" on the page !! When I'm a bit more ambitious, I'll resize the pic and then repost this layout to see what you think !! TFL and have a great week. Oh yah, ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL MY VACATION !!! AMEN !!!


Make believe


Make believe close-up title


Make believe close-up 


Make believe close-up birdies







No comments:

BLOG CREDITS