Wednesday, August 18

Hello Everyone !! Summer is certainly FLYING by ... can you believe it's mid-August already ?!?!?! Hope your are all enjoying this wonderful season !!


I wanted to hop on to share a few layouts I created from Right at Home's June Monthly Kit !! This was our second kit and was so much FUN to work with ! I got a little journal crazy on this page but when the topic is Cape Cod I apparently have alot to say !!


IMG_0295_edited 


I masked an area of the page with a word lace cut paper and inked over it. Then I highlighted those words in my journaling !!


IMG_0298_edited 


IMG_0300_edited 


I added some tickets to an envelope and used red Baker's Twine as a cute accent !!
IMG_0297_edited 


The next layout features one of my all-time FAV photo of Josh !! He was playing with a hose and was covered in mud and couldn't have been happier !! This was a quick page and is a great design to use up scraps !! I punched different sized circles in various patterened papers including some circle journaling spots !


IMG_0303_edited


IMG_0305I LOVE tickets so I was thrilled that these were included in the monthly kit !! Above the tickets is Pink Pasilee tape I pleated which is a great way to add dimension !!



IMG_0309



IMG_0311


TFL and enjoy the rest of the week !
  
 



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS