Tuesday, May 3

Chat with Charm ...

Long time, no post ... YIKES!! I might need a time management class - if I had time LOL!!


I do have lots to share, project wise, but need to wait until they have been officially posted. Until then, I wanted to share a site that is featuring some of the Inspired Blueprints DT from May 3rd til May 10th.  Chat with Charm is scrappy blog site offering challenges and a chance to catch up with your fellow scrappers. You will need to register which is easy peasy and then poke around and check out the great gallery and all the FUN forums. I'm featured today HERE on the site and the team will be introduced throughout the week. You can also check out Chat with Charm on Facebook.


I will be back soon with some layouts for Creative Imaginations and Petaloo!! See you then!!



No comments:

BLOG CREDITS