Saturday, May 14

Happy Weekend and a Mini Album

Happy weekend ! I'm just relaxing today - surfing some blogs, puttering around the house, hanging with my two cats and my dog, and later I'll get into creating! Max, my hunter cat, caught AND ATE a baby bird this morning - which delayed MY breakfast .. I kinda lost my appetitie for a moment. I know he hunts (successfully) but I don't need to see the eating part of the process ... YUK!! He's not kissing me for awhile .....


Anyway, I wanted to share my second project for the Lily Bee Design/Petaloo Blog Hop. I created a mini album for my Mom for Mother's day using a small circle album from Creative Imaginations. Details are  >>>HERE<<<  along with the photos and it was super easy to create. This week was so fun and Lily Bee and Petaloo are a perfect combination! Here's the cover and the rest of the pages are on the above Petaloo Post. Stop by to see all the amazing projects form the DT. Have a great weekend and I'll be back soon to share some layouts I did for Right at Home with the new Pink Paislee collections.


Luv u mom cover
 



1 comment:

Jennifer Yates said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Always such beautiful creations from you! Have a great weekend lady!

BLOG CREDITS